"If you can't measure it, you can't manage it" — Peter Drucker
A managed print solution can provide tremendous cost savings and efficiency gains for your organization. But it all begins with:
1. Gaining an understanding of your current printer environment.
2. How many printers do you have?
3. What types and models are they?
4. What volumes are being driven through each device?
According to Gartner Group, office printing consumes 1-3% of a company’s annual revenue. This means that a $10 million company will spend between 100-300 thousand dollars on document output this year. More companies are also doing more color printing in the office. This is especially important since color costs 5-10 times more than black & white prints.
On top of growing costs, most companies have multiple vendors for printer hardware, supplies and repairs. Managing these relationships and processing multiple invoices creates unnecessary costs. Many companies have no idea what they are spending on office printing. Typically, this is because costs for supplies, service, hardware and support are buried across multiple budget lines.
DynaCharge’s office printing fleet assessment can provide you with the answers to these and many other questions! Once we gain an understanding of your environment and objectives, we can help you with choosing and leveraging the right solution for your organization.
An assessment includes:
1. A conversation with a DynaCharge’s MPS Solution specialists to gain an understanding of your objectives
2. Printer data collection activities (typically 2-4 weeks of data is collected)
3. A follow up call to review reports, discuss findings and share initial recommendations
Benefits of a Managed Print Strategy (MPS)
1. Discovering what you have in your fleet
2. Reducing printing expenditures
3. Extending the life of your devices (Stop buying equipment)
4. Optimizing device placements
5. Consolidate your billing and administration
6. Transparently view the costs associated with your devices
7. Increase uptime with a healthier fleet
8. Manage expenses
9. Minimize carbon footprint
10. Boost productivity
11. Free up IT resources
12. Reducing waste and the impact on the environmental